Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Few Days At Play

Sorry, loyal readers, I have been negligent. No riding at all for 5 days in a row. My excuses? Easter, three consecutive exciting days of whale watching, and one long day of stripping wallpaper off the kitchen ceiling.
Today I rode in a new neighborhood of dense urban and military housing. My observation? The closer and newer the houses, the more boring the vehicles. Except for this one, an early 1950's Chevrolet station wagon owned by a military family:
Here's my creative I Am Really Riding photo, where I managed to get a sideways view without putting my hands into the spokes:
Now I'm going to divert to DOLPHINS and WHALES and put the videos that I've taken into this blog. I hope you don't mind. If you do, don't click or look this way ....






THE END