Wednesday, September 25, 2013

106 Steps, Twice

I forgot half of yesterday's post. I was so carried away with the sea glass that I neglected to finish the blog with the "spottings." So here they come.

First, the obligatory Mustang Convertible, from the 1960's along with a very nice looking Corvair Greenbriar Van. This is a two-fer shot of noble proportions. Two iconic vehicles captured at the same time - in relatively decent condition. Only in San Diego.


Then I swung by one of the nastiest, steepest, most treacherous driveways ever. This goes down to the beach (well, at low tide there's a beach). But you don't want to even walk on it if it's at all slippery. And you definitely don't want to use a skateboard or bicycle unless you are itching for a crash and burn, followed by cold salt water.


I swung aside from this horror and headed up the street, where I found another horror of a different kind. One of the cheesiest Mustang Convertibles I've ever seen.


THEN I headed home for a rest.