Tuesday, September 3, 2013

On the Road & On the Water

I started out early this morning, with high goals.


I'd ride down to the waterfront, take a 10-minute ferry ride, and join some friends in a painting class. Later I would ride home. 


It didn't work out that way. (Not due to any action by this lassie!)


I did a hard 30-minute ride first down to the waterfront, stood around a few moments, then caught the ferry. As planned. 


I got my 10-minute ride on the water, and I painted for a while. But I got a call inviting me back for the longer harbor cruise, and I excused myself and played hookey from the rest of today's painting session.


We had the luxury cruiser today. Couches and real wood. Windows that open. No hard plastic or wood benches for us!


And I didn't even ride back; my friends drove me and dropped me off at home...