Saturday, May 4, 2013

A New Name?

Today I am toying with changing the name of my blog, from Cycling Cazalea to:

a. Mike Spots Yet Another Mustang Convertible 
(it's true, I saw this and 3 others! today. But had camera ready only for this one)
or perhaps 

b. How Can America's Finest City Have Such Bad Roads? 
(and I saw plenty of examples of this point)
This patch job on the asphalt was so soft my front tire dug in and I barely escaped falling over. The picture was not posed, but taken as my shots normally are - one-handed with the iPhone.

But after some thought, I decided that because I already have other blogs for other subjects where I can rant or rave if I wish, I should continue to write about where I ride, what I see on the way, and the odd car parked by the roadside.

Regarding the other blogs, here's the lineup (shameless, non-commercial, self-promotion):

Curating Cazalea
Cycling Cazalea
Iconic Cazalea
And now I need to go clean my chain, chainrings and sprockets from all the sand, grit and grime I've picked up from the construction work going on constantly.