Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Out of Kilter

I had intended to ride in the morning, but it was raining again! My schedule having been knocked all sideways, I rode in the afternoon.
And no matter how you look at it, my street was still closed due to sewer replacement. But I decided Don't Worry, Be Happy.
By noon things were dried out. The sky cleared, the roses bloomed, birds sang, the bees buzzed, the wind blew, the convertible tops dropped ... yes, I saw ANOTHER MUSTANG! Blue.
Apparently it was a perfect Spring day. Because then I saw another. Not blue, but two.
"Oh!" you say, "The top wasn't dropped on these Mustang Convertibles."

"O Contraire", I say. A few minutes after I got home from the bike ride, I headed to the grocery store in my car. There was yet another couple in yet another Mustang Convertible (number 3). They, having put down their (black) top, were engaged in taking photos of the Spring Scenery.
So I went shopping, came home and decided to do a little Spring Cleaning on the Platano. It needed it!
And no, no Mustang convertibles appeared during the bike cleaning.