Friday, May 3, 2013

Back and Forth

Today my riding was interspersed with intervals of cruising the bay. It went like this:

Lord Hornblower and the MV Cabrillo Ferry
  • Drive to Coronado and park
  • Ride my bike to the ferry landing and get on the boat
  • Take early morning commuter ferry to San Diego
  • Ride bike around for 45 minutes and then chain it to a pole (with great fear and trembling, I must admit - this is the first time I've left it in public)
  • Get on Lord Hornblower and spot two red Mustang convertibles on the wharf
  • Take a cruise of the northern end of the bay
  • Go back to the dock, drop off some people, pick up some other people, and then take a cruise of the southern end
  • Go back to the dock, get off, get bike and ride to sandwich shop
  • Buy lunch, ride back to the wharf and eat in the brilliant sunshine
  • Ride to the ferry landing, get on boat
  • Take ferry to Coronado landing
  • Ride my bike back to the car, and drive home

PS - notice that orange Land Rover Discovery in front of me on the freeway? We've seen it before, in an earlier blog here!